How Do I Look Like

Monday, October 29, 2007 Baby Bee 0 Comments

Eversince...i grew up itu laa yang selalu org pertikai kan...its not that i care or anything but as i matured to the ages i really think....is it really important...im sick at saying that because i dunt have the A factor i am not as special as anybody could be...well get the straight fact if you were me....how is it possible to be all the time miss perfect...anyway im comfortable in my own shoes....Maybe I do feel that i need to loose some extra weight here and there but still Im okay where health is concern I havent got any problems yet...the nicest thing was I have my own sets of friend even they dont just like me because of who I am they like me because Im being true to myself...My past experience really thought me well...the upbringing and how my parents teach me its essentials for me to really say that i really need to have different perspective in a lot of things....ever since my dad died in 2003 .....things really opened my eyes...there is so many things that i really matured in...First of all comes resposibility and there is other things as well...by far I think it is something really good to be there all the time and I really appreciate all my frens ....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: