How Confidence Has Changed My Life

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 Baby Bee 3 Comments

I used to be low self key..compare to all of my friend...I was not that outspoken when I was in my primary school..being chubby all my life (still is right now) makes me even more in despair....but actually nobody's know what their talent were until you try it...right....so when I was nominated as the school prefect in my secondary school, one day I was being nominated to read the Malaysian oath..what happen was I panicked..being a joker all my life never once did I think that the head prefect would elect me to do it...what happen was....on all the 300 student standing there..I started to think that they were flock of sheeps...and boy to that moment I was laughing my heads off....little that I know it was wrong because this is a formal event whereby even the head master attend it...I did not have any faith in myself after that ...I'm still a joker all rounder but.....I never wanted to come up front and say anything....

Things change when I was in Form 4..switching school making new friends really open a lot of doors..I was choosen as debator for my school....and even though we didn't win I have confidence now....and even when there was a camp in our school...outstanding students awards were given to me...

Naturally, I realized that I am a very happy go lucky person..I like to talk a lot ..makes jokes and be friends with everybody and if I had that confidence why not challenge it to good purpose..thus become the role of me being the Master of Ceremony in a couple of events at school and college...

Right now , I am working as a Public Relation and boy do these do wonders to me..I have been doing Emcee for several light proggrames and I developed a new talent..I actually can sing in public....I did one competition and after that anything that has to be about with singing I was nominated..Of course small event....


You see..I used to see that being big means no confidence at all..but now...I feel that being big makes me not nervous at all..and if let say I was nervous I can just make sure to makes some jokes and everything will be okay...only now I feels that don't have to be beauyuuuutifulll orrr skinny to have confidence..just be who I am....the most yellowest bee in the hall..hehehehhe...

P/s : I wish I was that confidence but still I enjoy me working and being confidence at my best right now...so no more all the gooey stuff bout me being chommel but afraid..it time to be chommel and be outspoken..hahahaha

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

RealDahlia said...

Bravooooo!! That's my BEE's :)

Unknown said...

well said ... :)


my first time here came from hanis blog saw your link and read your story.


follow you now :) tc and good luck

Baby Bee said...

wee thanks for the comment mars mell-o and kak d....it boost up my confidence hopefully it boost your's tooo.....