It didnt come...The fantastic job

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 Baby Bee 0 Comments

Hari Isnin...ingat tukar keje baru besh...lansung tka besh...aku lansung takde kawan...amoi cakap ngan amoi......aku sorang je melayu...and to say this is like something really big for me...everybody start conversing in english all of sudden as if english is part of the rutin..but the still doesnt perfected the language it self...and i suddenly feel so small...like a tiny ant...aku cakap english pun broken...what happen...i am not that....even the teacher ask me wether i am alright..the truth is i am lonely because i got no frends....well what can i do....i will try more harder tomorrow...makes frens...smile more and mind my own bussness...im here to work my ass off so that i can get married soon....my statement...the first 2 days was bad....but still i have some hopes that tomorrow there will be shine ahhahaa but what ever it is...hopefully i end up being the best and at least try my best....the environment is okay but i still cannot get any frens and thats bothering me so much ahahaha

You Might Also Like

0 comments: