Okay..It Wasn't that Bad...

Sunday, June 22, 2008 Baby Bee 0 Comments

So much to tell.....at the end of the week I already got 1 fren...See...she's nice and everybody seems to be alright now....luckyly for us we are going for a FAM trip at genting it self to actually experience the feelings of being there itself...and 1 thing that I am gratefull is I passed the test....Well I obviously dont want to see my boss because I could not pass the test...as it is...everything is okay except for my vigorous spending...Oh god talk about spending a lot of money....I finish 2.5 K in 2 weeks and I really have to stop this...its not like I rich or anything...so obviously this is not the way...hopefullly the future will be with colors and I 'll be happy again...I am excited to get married end of this year...but alas ader pulak my fren yang da nak kawen kejap je tunang....what ever it is I wish them luck and hopefully my wedding will be as happy as theirsss......

You Might Also Like

0 comments: