Job is it boring or what..........

Saturday, August 16, 2008 Baby Bee 0 Comments

Well the first day was a blast but then the next couple of weeks was catastrophic ahahha...my boss ask me to speak english wit my collegue but then theres this girl who really piss me off....why should she really thinks she's one hell of a goody two shoes as if she's perfect and everbody around here is bogus.....she thinks big and do bigs...as if she's so good at her work...if she is why is she doing all the going here and there...well this is one question she should at least think about before saying a lot of things but then she have a lot of friend not to say she's not nice but no more of her bull shit....I'm totally sick of her writing this means I am expressing everything that I want to say...the office was okay but she was hell of something wrong in her head...like something so wrong...not to say I good or what but then I never say anything proud of myself and I never consider I am so hot...gile ke ape.....u have to know what's ur limits girl...don't play hard on me coz I can be bad...so what ever it is...just be yourself and think straight la...common laa..takkan bende2 camni pun org nak cakap...sengal betol la....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: