preggy journey

My 10 weeks and 1/2 journey

Thursday, November 14, 2013 Baby Bee 0 Comments

post signatureAssalamualaikum,

As you have all know.. because I am not posting this up until my 12 weeks or end of 1st trimester.. life has been okay.. I am not for this moment yet..suffering from any morning sickness.. Thank god that a lot of my friends are quite excited for the bundle of joy to come .... Alhamdulillah.. in term of my own self.. I am burping a lot.. I have this headache every night, my BP is a little bit high and I need to drink milk..something that I don't like to do..... I prefer choc milk but this time even choc is like a no no....but then I just endure it because as what moms say its crucial to drink milk .... for your own calcium needs...

Needless to say, yesterday I went to Klinik Intan for the first time .... we have been urged by so many people to scan our bundle of joy in order to check wether its in the right place.... although I have not suffered any pain related that is to much or any discharge ...but still we are very concern....hahaha

Okay la 2 perenggan da sepeking..perenggan seterusnya...dah tanak da cakap......

hadoi mintak maap yek ..mood bertukar2 sepanjang masa .....

okay

just some update about us

En Hubs simtom
Die kate air liur die banyak cam air liur aku..sebab skang ni aku banyak keluar air liur.... and die mual2 nak muntah...2 hari da demam urat..ade orang kate alahan..ade orang kate uluran..ape2 pon kiterang x dpt detect tp selera makan die kurang skang ni .... masih macam biasa but a lil bit more extra attention to me...syg nyer kat bini die...hantatr pegi keje..teman pegi klinik..bagi duit..urutkan punggung yang saket ni ......hahahaa ...okay la

Mrs Wifey simtoms
Pening waktu malam, burping all the time, saket mcm ade belon je kat kiri kanan pinggang, kencing berterusan mcm lawas sgt je  hahahaha, mual xde lagi, air liur banyak ...perot da mula mengembang.. sorry to say...tanye dr semalam..die kate all the right full organ da di push kat perot atas..thats why perut tu x bole kempis2...and ruang tu da di khas kan for our bundle of joys...we had our first scan yesterday because I was worried when people kept saying that it could be out of the womb and so on...so here we go...let me just share with you our first scan picture... x jelas sgt tp bole lah..org da biasa nengok mesti nampak.....
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
v
v
v
v
v


You Might Also Like

0 comments: