Holiday......

Flying Away.......

Monday, January 17, 2011 Baby Bee 0 Comments



i HAve been following some of the bloggers entries for quite some times..and what I envy them is that...they will actually have something posted saying that they will be away here and there and when they get back..all those wonderfull pictca....memang laa...envy gak la...so me..still struggling..my own entries..bukan ader org nak bace pun..but then this is one of the way for me to actually express myself..wit me stressing so much on works....so I am actually like a time bomb waiting to be explode..the workload is heavy and what ever things happens only makes me grumpy every day...the 2 weeks straight makes me retarded...it kills me inside..so whenever I have times to actually write something this is the only sane way for me to express and reading all the blogger entries going here and there wishing that I could be that lucky..nevertheless..u should take one little step at a time I guess..u can't plan the big plan maybe u could just plan the smaller version of your journey rite...so this is something that I would kept on going to do..just be sure at least once a year I deserve a long break..somewhere around..local or oversea...and since its a blacklist year for me becoz of me not paying my educations loans...yup yup...im not ashamed of saying that...whoah.....28 and so much things to pay...but who cares rite..its my own money for me to pay...so ill just plan what ever it is that I have and hopefully by the end of 2011 it will decrease..and luckily for me ...I booked a holliday on April...if there is no function at uni..although its only a local destinations..hopefully it will cheer me up beside seeing my long lost friend...so where...SAbah....ahaha so when I get back...it will be lots of piccas...and lots of happy memoriess......thanks to Ck Azida and my boss...for booking in the tickets...of coursee..ill make sure seveniers(ejaan suke2) for my pkk friends...so looking forward to rest and relax......hehehe..ill upload some of the places that I want to go...so while waiting for the trip to be realized..whenever I am breaking down..ill just ensure myself to think bout how it would be good for me to be in a trip and be happy with it....yeeeeyyyy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: