Cny Holiday....

Friday, February 04, 2011 Baby Bee 0 Comments

Its not that late for me to wish Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends..well so this is what I am doing in my 3 days holiday...since I went to Cameron last weekend..so no budget already to go back home..,but nevermind coz I will be back in JB either in the middle of the month or end of the month..the reason for all the not so knowing when to have a day off is that I am not sure wether the contract is going to be re-new or not..but then..if let say it does not have any positive feedback..i guess I will just go back to my ole hometown..spend some time with my family...haven't been resting in a long time ....yup of course all the month I have been taking holiday....but with a stressfull working time i guess for me..releasing all the burden is important..holiday...and going back to JB is everything that keeping me sane here.....so if let say there were no hopes for me..I guess I have to get ready in ensuring that I need to find another job that suit me.....and what am I blaberring about..u will never know what the future hold right..up to 15 of February...I will just be patient about it..after that I'll just pray that it will be re-new and be here...at least that is what I am contented to do....and by far this is the shittiest holiday mood for me..of course I can say I am okay..but I am not.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: